PDA

View Full Version : new campaign: the thing that happened

inuroku842
March 13th, 2011, 18:45
I'm starting up a campaign in the pathfinder D&D ruleset. https://www.d20pfsrd.com/
I'm looking for players who can commit to the campaign and are fun, laid back players. This is a completely homebrew campaign, no modules here. Post your time zone, and what type of character you want to play, as well as any questions. Sessions are on saturdays at 5 pm central (-6 gmt)
Hoping to get this up soon, let's make it happen.

Ksathra
March 14th, 2011, 01:12
I'd still like to be in the game, I liked your setting last time and your Dming style. Same time as before would be Nice I'm -5 (est) time wise

So Around 1pm Sunday or Monday even.

tone23
March 14th, 2011, 02:16
Hey,
Cst, evenings 7pm> Tues,Wed,Fri. Multi class caster/rouge.

inuroku842
March 15th, 2011, 04:36
I don't know if I wanna do Sundays, the wife and I are trying to make that an "us day". I might be able to do Saturdays, if I ran on a weekday it'd probably be Thursdays, I get out of work (usually) around 3 or 330ish on Thursdays.

americanbully
April 30th, 2011, 00:48
id like to join, hit me up so i can get some info im looking for a long term game so if this is it im in.

inuroku842
April 30th, 2011, 02:42
id like to join, hit me up so i can get some info im looking for a long term game so if this is it im in.
Well hop on in! the game is fine!

Morbius
April 30th, 2011, 17:44
i'm in - VERY new to gaming. i will be an annoying newb - is this okay? what kind of prep should i do prior?

inuroku842
April 30th, 2011, 18:50
i'm in - VERY new to gaming. i will be an annoying newb - is this okay? what kind of prep should i do prior?
We were all new to it at one point or another. Sessions are saturdays at 5pm central (-6 gmt). As for annoying: there are varying degrees of annoying, lol. the one with all the questions is fine, annoying as in constantly doing stupid, outright unfunny stupid things, well that's the one we don't like, haha.

For prep: go to https://www.d20pfsrd.com/ and look around on there. get familiarized with the rules. Go through the bolded tabs in the left hand column on the site. I can help you out where you need it, but look over that stuff, then we'll work on a character.

Morbius
April 30th, 2011, 19:35
interesting character would be elf/druid. should i put a character together and send a pdf?

inuroku842
April 30th, 2011, 19:51
interesting character would be elf/druid. should i put a character together and send a pdf?Hey sure, go for it. They could use some magic in the group, lol. Would you be able to commit to the saturdays at 5?

Morbius
April 30th, 2011, 20:05
that works. do i need to download anything besides the app (was running demo, now updating to lite)?

i believe that's 6pm in boston, but the calendar says 7pm.

inuroku842
April 30th, 2011, 20:07
that works. do i need to download anything besides the app (was running demo, now updating to lite)?

i believe that's 6pm in boston, but the calendar says 7pm.
No. all you need to do is finish updating to lite, then download all the updates for it. when you join any campaign, it'll say downloading files, but that's normal, and it will do that for every new campaign. Other than that, let me know when you get that finished and I might even be able to work you in today with any luck.

Morbius
April 30th, 2011, 21:16
got the app running (using crossover on a mac, fingers crossed).

inuroku842
April 30th, 2011, 22:32
got the app running (using crossover on a mac, fingers crossed).
awesome. did you get all the updates?if so, i'll pm you the host alias and you can join in, i can get you in for some quick character gen and you can even start today.

inuroku842
May 2nd, 2011, 02:55
I have decided that it would be a fun idea to have a miniquest during the week, and what better day than a monday, right? Nobody likes coming back from the weekend to go to work on monday, so why not cool down with a nice session of mini quest monday d and d? It won't be EVERY monday, but I'll certainly try to do something neato for sidequests. You guys like the idea?