PDA

View Full Version : Ruleset Help.. Noob Question

TalonKaine
March 12th, 2011, 18:02
Hey guys,

Been a few years since I last used Fantasy Grounds, and I just purchased a new PC with Windows 7 and I installed FG Full Version. However I am having issues finding what folder to place the rulesets into.

My old PC was Windows XP and if I remember right there was a Documents and Settings folder where the files had to be placed. In Win 7 there is no D&S folder anymore, so I read online and it says it was changed to a Users folder, which after looking into does not contain any FG info. Under my C:/Fantasy Grounds folder where I installed the program there are no folders for rulesets or anything like that...

So in a nutshell, how can I install Rulesets to Fantasy Grounds in Windows 7?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Griogre
March 12th, 2011, 19:20
Press the Start Button -> All Programs -> Fantasy Grounds II -> Application Data Folder. That will pop up FG's data app folder - just drop your rulesets in the rulesets folder. Should the folder not exist then create one called rulesets (note the plural) and drop the ruleset in that folder.

Note: Windows hides the application data by default. If you don't like this then you need to tell Windows to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".