PDA

View Full Version : 4th Edition Keep on the Shadowfell

zenile
March 10th, 2011, 05:43
I'm looking at running H1: Keep on the Shadowfell. I'll be running a Forgotten Realms conversion, but obviously if you've been through the Keep once or twice, this game might not be for you (unless you can play your PC appropriately). I would like for this game to be aimed at people who are new to FG2 and 4th Edition, who don't mind going through the few bumps and bruises that will come along with a new DM to the software. If the group runs well enough, then I will eventually expand the adventure accordingly (H2 through H3 perhaps).

I'm planning on a Wednesday ,Thursday, or Friday evening game starting at 8:30 pm CST (-6 GMT I believe) and gaming till about 11:30pm cst (3 hours or so).

If your interested, reply here or send me a pm with your availability and class you'd like to play. I've tried running this before, but unfortunately the group fell apart, so hopefully we can get this up and running.

Pluvious
March 10th, 2011, 18:37
I am interested. I am new to both FG and 4E as well although I did just run through one session on FG last night. It went well I understand the basics now.

My availability is most any time (except Wednesday evening) and I am not familiar with "Keep on the Shadowfell." I have not been reading any of the pre-maid adventures.

I can play any character except for a leader class. I can pick one or let me know what role you need filled. Thanks.

OddIceTroll
March 10th, 2011, 23:19
I too am new to 4e and FG and would like to join. I would prefer Web or Thur but I'm pretty flexible.

GunnarGreybeard
March 10th, 2011, 23:42
I might be interested if its a Wednesday game. I am CST as well so the times themselves are good. I have never tried 4th Edition (nor any version beyond 1st Ed AD&D to be honest) so hopefully I wouldn't cause too many noob headaches for you. :D

UltimateZing
March 11th, 2011, 04:07
I would be interested in this as well, but currently my Wednesday is taken, along with my Thursday. Friday would be preferable, but *might* be able to work something out for the other nights.

As for role, I play striker best, but can fill any spot needed

zenile
March 11th, 2011, 16:52
Great...looks like we've got enough to get started, but the logistics might be troublesome. If everyone could post or pm me their Skype id I'll get everyone in a room so we can work out the details.

angelorfd
March 11th, 2011, 17:57
8pm CST is 11pm GMT-03... that's my time! And WED or THU are nice for me. I'm a newbie, both in RPG as in FG2, so I would LOVE to join. I'll pm you with skype name. The only issue is that I have unregistered license. But, if you get the time right and the weekday, i might buy it.

Thanks.

JamesKnouse
March 11th, 2011, 18:19
i am interested in playing in your game. i have two others that could join in as well.

james

zenile
March 13th, 2011, 16:08
I've added an entry to the Game Calendar so we start to look at what schedule works best for everyone.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=602

Also, we have a few spots open if anyone else is interested.

JamesKnouse
March 13th, 2011, 18:16
hey zenile,

you get my email saying I and two others are interested.

Medash
March 14th, 2011, 01:22
I am available any time.

zenile
March 14th, 2011, 01:31
hey zenile,

you get my email saying I and two others are interested.

Hey James, I sent you a pm but never received a response. Send me your skype ID so we can add you to are group. We're currently trying to decide on what night works best for everyone and decide on a start date.

americanbully
April 19th, 2011, 16:56
if its a friday game send me an email to [email protected]

zenile
April 23rd, 2011, 03:17
We've had a couple of spots open up. Please post here or pm if your interested.

Squinn1
April 23rd, 2011, 22:47
If there is still a spot i would be willing to fill in if it is a Thursday or Friday game. Let me know!

AdamGomez1987
April 29th, 2011, 20:59
Interested in joining! :)

zenile
April 30th, 2011, 03:02
Squin and Adam. can you guys send me your skype addresses and we'll add you to the group.

Akarashi
May 2nd, 2011, 04:37
Perhaps a bit late, but I'd also be interested if there's room.

AdamGomez1987
May 2nd, 2011, 04:46
I finally have a membership so I'm hoping to join a group as soon as possible :)

zenile
May 3rd, 2011, 03:43
Adam I sent a contact request on skype, so as soon you accept I can add you to the group

AdamGomez1987
May 3rd, 2011, 16:40
done and done :)

deguello
May 4th, 2011, 23:19
I am interested in playing

Dorden
May 19th, 2011, 19:12
I'm a 3.5 guy, but I'll give 4e a shot if theres still room.

zenile
May 25th, 2011, 02:09
Well we're full at the mmoment, but I'll let everyone know if a spot opens up. Thanks for the interest.