PDA

View Full Version : New D&D 3.5E game, needs 2 players.

BishopOmega
March 9th, 2011, 20:39
Hi, I am a new GM and I am really liking this FGII interface.

I am beginning a new adventure involving the first adventure Well Met in Kith'takharos. I have the entire adventure line and I am looking for 1 more role-player to join the three I already have.

I have played several games in person and on FG as well. Basically there are two kinds of GM's. Those that use VOIP for just about all game communication/interaction, and, those that are more heavily orientated into Roleplaying, using the FGII text /emote /action interface to portray their character. I do the latter. Yes it is a bit slower and involves more reading, typing and combat takes a bit longer but I want the player to feel immersed into the environment. If you are unwilling to type or to roleplay your character, this game most likely will not be for you.

I possess an Ultimate license so if having to buy a license or anything else for that matter is stopping you, fear not, with this license you do not have to!

This is a long term, weekly campaign ramping up to start. The weekday is set to Wednesdays at 8-11PM EST.

Anyone interested and feel they could commit to such a campaign, please PM me your email and I'll get you set up.

Thank you,

Bishop

BishopOmega
March 16th, 2011, 16:29
Update: We now only need one player.

Jeric Star
March 17th, 2011, 08:28
If it is not to late, I would like to join

Ienai
March 18th, 2011, 03:38
Depending on the day I might be interested in joining up.

I am free on Sundays to play at that time.

BishopOmega
March 18th, 2011, 13:02
At present, the game will be on Wednesdays.