PDA

View Full Version : Verion 1.2 not showing?

GunnarGreybeard
March 7th, 2011, 08:31
OK, I have worked on this for some time and cannot seem to get it sorted.

No matter how many times I try to upgrade the version showing in my FGII install shows as v1.1. The icon changes to the newer one (as far as I can tell) AND when I run the install the initial splash screen of the install process references 2010 (which should be the recent version date). BUT once installed, FG shows the old v1.1 and the .xml files refer to and show the 2009 splash screen.

I have deleted the old install, v1.1 and installed the updated version from the store here. I have download a clean new copy last night to make sure it was the most recent. I have uninstalled via the control panel in my OS and also manually deleted all the files.

Is anyone else having this problem?

RKBrumbelow
March 7th, 2011, 11:13
Gunnar,
it is just the ToC that is messed up. It is like that for all of us. There is supposedly a corrected version, but you would have had to purchase it from someone other than SmiteWorks. Maybe one day (this has been going on a for a couple of months now) someone will upload the fixed 1.2, it is only cosmetic though, you have the new content already.