PDA

View Full Version : ICE promoting Fantasy Grounds now

GunnarGreybeard
March 5th, 2011, 08:10
Looks like ICE is officially advertising/promoting FGII on their site. :)

Got the following link in their latest newsletter > Partners and Allies Spotlight – Fantasy Grounds (https://www.ironcrown.com/?p=1404)

ddavison
March 5th, 2011, 17:40
The new owners of ICE reached out to me and asked for some write-ups and imagery they could use. They are also planning on advertising in their Newsletter for us and want to focus on growing that side of their business more. Look for some actual RMC add-ons throughout the year as we partner with them to grow the FG & RMC community together.

Lee Rice is championing the cause from our end, so I'm sure you'll be seeing his name on many of these new additions.

VenomousFiligree
March 5th, 2011, 18:02
Not into Rolemaster, but any increase in Fantasy Grounds exposure works for me! :)

RKBrumbelow
March 5th, 2011, 18:38
I am quite frankly surprised, though not in a bad way. ICE has been pushing scenegrinder internally.

Veldehar
March 10th, 2011, 21:45
No particular word yet on pet projects I would like to see for RMC. I'm sure they've a lot of licensing issues just like they've always had.

The minimum I would to see is an update of game info for "official" adventures that was on their old website, with professions, spells and some extra skills thrown in. it would be a relatively quick update that would open up the possibility of more licensed adventures down the road.

But that's just me.

Lee

lachancery
August 17th, 2011, 04:15
The new owners of ICE reached out to me and asked for some write-ups and imagery they could use. They are also planning on advertising in their Newsletter for us and want to focus on growing that side of their business more. Look for some actual RMC add-ons throughout the year as we partner with them to grow the FG & RMC community together.

I can vouch for ICE promoting FG2 - that's how I ended up here & purchasing a license. They have mentioned FG2 in their e-newsletter sent out to their customers, and on their web site... Looking forward to seeing more ICE/RM/Harp presence in FG2; been a long time fan of theirs, despite all their troubles and quirky moments.

PhilFischer
August 17th, 2011, 09:31
Any chance one of the developers here could ask them about including missing tables into the version?