PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Pathfinder 6:15 PM to 10:30 PM (GMT-6).

Dershem
March 4th, 2011, 19:12
Hey all I've been looking to find a Thursday Game for a bit, but in light of not much success I've decided to take the plunge and try running a pathfinder game. I'd consider any adventure path except Kingmaker/Curse of the Crimson Throne. I'm really digging Rise of the Runelord's and would prefer running that, but I understand many may have played it. I do have an ultimate lic. So you do not need to own FG to play. I've never ran pathfinder, ( I have 3.5/4E. and lots of Earthdawn / Fate systems). So should be good.

Ideally I'm looking for 4-5 players who can show weekly, on time, rp or combat, who can deal with playing good characters.

If your interested please let me know here.

Thanks

MisterAmazing
March 4th, 2011, 20:38
Like you'd say no to us joining in on your game!

lazarus0280
March 4th, 2011, 20:38
always interested

Stealthfox16
March 4th, 2011, 20:39
I'm interested!

Dershem
March 4th, 2011, 23:26
Sources for Classes/Feats/Spells
PF Core
Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide
SRD available here https://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Rise of the Runelords Players guide Available here free
https://paizo.com/store/byCompany/p/paizoPublishingLLC/pathfinder/adventurePath/riseOfTheRunelords/v5748btpy8bd9

25 Point Buy
Standard Races
You will need healing of some sort..
First Come First Serve on Classes
I will be using the hero Points https://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/hero-points (but not the feats and spells)
You can also have 2 disadvantages.
2 traits
250 GP for gear- No Magic Items and run alchemical by me prior to game.
1 Hero Point to start +1 if you can give me a good reason why you are in Sandpoint for the dedication of the new temple.

MisterAmazing
March 4th, 2011, 23:34
Dips Cleric.

Dershem
March 5th, 2011, 05:34
Well that takes care of healing.

Btw you can contact me on skype or yahoo, my yim and skype are both Talysian.

I'll have the server open all day Saturday Most of the Day Sunday and throughout next week. If we can have enough players by the 11th I'm good to go after spending Friday night inputting information.

Dershem
March 5th, 2011, 15:28
I've had a couple of questions on VOIP,

I have no problem with it for OOC chatter but prefer ic stuff in text.

I have a vent server available, I also have Skype, and may have access to a TS2 server. If we go with skype all I ask is someone with a good connection host or it will slow things down horribad ;)

Also if your interested please post here vrs PMing me, please post your interest and toss out a character preference.

lazarus0280
March 5th, 2011, 16:17
I actually may switch it up for me and take a tanking class for this one. So either way.

tone23
March 5th, 2011, 17:06
We starting at 1st level?
"pefer ic tuff in text" we have to type out attacks?

Dershem
March 5th, 2011, 17:56
We starting at 1st level?
"pefer ic tuff in text" we have to type out attacks?

1st level, and I ment rp in text, From what I've read this should be more then just a dungeon crawl, and I prefer a good mix myself.

tone23
March 5th, 2011, 18:50
But we can use whatever Voip for talking in game, attacks, actions, coversation to other players....

Stealthfox16
March 5th, 2011, 19:30
I call fighter

tone23
March 5th, 2011, 19:38
Pally--with multiclass summoner

Dershem
March 5th, 2011, 20:33
But we can use whatever Voip for talking in game, attacks, actions, coversation to other players....

Attacks actions are fine, any In char talk I prefer to be done via text so I have a record of it.

darthugly
March 6th, 2011, 07:42
I'm definitely interested. I'm thinking about using a wizard.

Dershem
March 6th, 2011, 13:03
I think as long as everyone shows That should make a full party, still in the case of someone not following through or working out, feel free to post your interest, and I will contact you if a spot opens up.

Dershem
March 18th, 2011, 00:57
O.k. Had two no shows If someone is interested I have 2 slots open still, Ultimate license.

inuroku842
March 18th, 2011, 03:27
I may join, wanna play artificer or wizard. do you run any homebrew in your campaign as well or is it all dm'ing modules?

glacius
March 18th, 2011, 15:24
Dude count me in and thats my free night.

Dershem
March 18th, 2011, 15:48
We actually go the spots filled last night, if something opens up I will contact you both.