PDA

View Full Version : Modifier on chat line

Scribbler
March 1st, 2011, 08:28
Hi guys, i have run the first game as dm sunday and one of the players had a problem with the chat line being covered by the dices and modifiers. While i managed to make him move the dice to a different default position i didnt know what to suggest about the modifier. Being not a problem of myself i dont have all infos about this trouble nor i can test many solutions, what i know is that he have a 20' screen so the resolution should be good enough and that this modifier is there covering the first letters of the enter chat line, the place where you type. What i can suggest him to solve this trouble?
Thanks for the help!

Moon Wizard
March 1st, 2011, 08:42
The original design for the ruleset screen layout is for 1024x768. If your user is running the FG application at less than that height, he would see some overlap of the chat window and modifier stack. See if your user can increase the window size, or maximize the FG window.

If still an issue, let me know the resolution that they are running at, whether the window is normal or maximized, and whether they are running multiple monitors (and resolutions on each).

Thanks,
JPG

GMBazUK
March 1st, 2011, 08:52
Post removed by User.
Beaten to the draw by Moon Wizard.

d1wright
June 9th, 2011, 15:39
I had the same problem with my 21" monitor and with the info above discovered 1280x768 resolved my overlapping problem. Thanks.