PDA

View Full Version : 2.7.5 Table index is nil

adminwheel3
February 28th, 2011, 03:23
With version 2.7.5 I'm getting an error when a particular PC attempts to use a power, either by double clicking on the die, dragging and dropping the die on the token on the map or on the combat tracker entry.

A script error comes up and no die is rolled.

This is recorded in the console.log

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:1094: table index is nil

It seems to work fine for a while, then something causes this to kick in. When I make attacks from the affected PC sheet the same thing happens.

It is only affecting one of my five PCs. Having him log out and log back in does not help.

Any suggestions?

primarch
February 28th, 2011, 04:08
With version 2.7.5 I'm getting an error when a particular PC attempts to use a power, either by double clicking on the die, dragging and dropping the die on the token on the map or on the combat tracker entry.

A script error comes up and no die is rolled.

This is recorded in the console.log

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:1094: table index is nil

It seems to work fine for a while, then something causes this to kick in. When I make attacks from the affected PC sheet the same thing happens.

It is only affecting one of my five PCs. Having him log out and log back in does not help.

Any suggestions?

Hi!

Read the end of this thread where I mention this and what Moon Wizard's findings, conclusions and actions were:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14088&page=4

You need o make sure that everyone is running the latest patched version of 2.7.5, which fixed the script error, but does not address the random disconnect issue.

Primarch

adminwheel3
February 28th, 2011, 04:26
Ah yes - that looks like the same error. It may be that he hadn't updated his client. We'll test again next week!