PDA

View Full Version : Character sheet

kenneth_burnell
February 26th, 2011, 14:54
I have a custom player character sheet that I like to use and was wondering if some one would be able to script it up for me so that I will able to run my campaign using it. The first one is the front side and the second one is the back side.

tdewitt274
February 26th, 2011, 16:43
Just wanted to note, this character sheet would likely be huge in it's current format. While possible, it would be a bit unwieldy to users with lower screen resolutions.

If you review the character sheets in different rulesets, you'll see a "tabbed" approach with a similar items grouped on a different "page" to avoid having to move the sheet around while playing.

Not trying to discourage. Someone far better at coding sheets could prove me wrong.

Thanks!

kenneth_burnell
February 26th, 2011, 17:41
Just wanted to note, this character sheet would likely be huge in it's current format. While possible, it would be a bit unwieldy to users with lower screen resolutions.

If you review the character sheets in different rulesets, you'll see a "tabbed" approach with a similar items grouped on a different "page" to avoid having to move the sheet around while playing.

Not trying to discourage. Someone far better at coding sheets could prove me wrong.

Thanks!
I see your point on that I do want it to contain the tabs the way it is setup with the other character sheets on the different rulesets but just want them to be setup like the character sheet that me and my gamers are use to. If you know of anyone or if you are able to set it up that would be very appreciated. Thank you.