PDA

View Full Version : New GM running 4e demo for New Players

lazarus0280
February 24th, 2011, 14:02
We seem to be getting an influx of new players (myself included). Well I have jumped in with both feet to learn the system as quick as I can. It's hard to find games right away. GM's are in high demand.

I have a short 4e demo for up to 4 players that I'm willing to run whenever I have free time. So if your looking to just get a little experience post on this thread and I will try and link up with a few of the new players.

I generally can be found hanging out in the FG chat room as well. https://fg2.rpg-vault.net/ is the link. Feel free to pop in and introduce yourself. Let me know your interested in running the demo and I'll try to pencil you in.

Welcome to FG and I hope you enjoy your stay with us..... NOW GET TO GAMING!

GomJabbar
February 26th, 2011, 22:43
I'm am interested in learning 4e and FG2. New to both. I am an old gamer from the AD&D 1e, 2e, 3e days but haven't tried 4e yet. I just went and bought the Essentials books; Rules Compendium and Heroes of Fallen Lands this morning.

mfitzi
March 4th, 2011, 17:40
Hello Lazarus0280,
We just chated in the chat room. If you are still holding the demo, I would love to give it a shot! As I said in chat, I haven't played D&D for like 20 years, and that was od 1st ed, rules.
Please let me know!

lazarus0280
March 4th, 2011, 18:15
Np mfitzi, would love to have you. I have a full liscense so if you have at least a lite we can run it whenever. If you want to wait and try it out before hand let me know and I will work on finding someone with an ultimate liscense to demo for you.

Pluvious
March 6th, 2011, 20:57
lazarus,

I was in and talked to you in the chat room the other day. Let me know if/when you are running a demo. I am available basically anytime and I have the full version. Just send a pm, post here, or let me know what you want me to do and I can be there. Thanks.

UltimateZing
March 7th, 2011, 13:15
I am new to the site, and fg II in general. Have only just messed around with some of the DM features, but would love to try this out from a player's perspective if you still have openings :)

mfitzi
March 14th, 2011, 02:10
Np mfitzi, would love to have you. I have a full liscense so if you have at least a lite we can run it whenever. If you want to wait and try it out before hand let me know and I will work on finding someone with an ultimate liscense to demo for you.
Thank you for the invite, I am still deciding on what license to get, so I will have to wait a bit to see if I will be getting my friends from years ago in which I will need at least full, or if none are interested, lite. Thanks again!

Digital_Zombie
March 15th, 2011, 01:36
I'm new to online role playing and want to give it a shot. I'm used to just playing games with my friends but with my work schedule it has been hard to game with them.

Please if you have room I want to give this a try before buying a licence for the program. Can we only do 4e or can we do savage lands as well?

lazarus0280
March 15th, 2011, 03:01
Being as you have unregistered, you'd be at the whim of whatever games a GM with ultimate has available. I know MurghBPurn likes to run new players when he has some time available. He is a great GM that plays alot of different styles. I almost positive he has an ultimate as well. Definately may want to send him a private message...

Hawk
March 15th, 2017, 20:17
I'm new to online role playing and want to give it a shot. I'm used to just playing games with my friends but with my work schedule it has been hard to game with them.

Please if you have room I want to give this a try before buying a licence for the program. Can we only do 4e or can we do savage lands as well?

hi Hawk here I only have demo right now but would just love a sample of what I am about to purchase I played D&D as a kid when we only had books,papers and pencils but it was awesome please let me know if you are hosting a game or any other person that would help out a new comer

Jakken
March 16th, 2017, 22:26
Hey, I'm new and looking to get my feet wet, so I'll gladly jump at the opportunity for someone to help me get started. Thanks!

Fussimohr
March 17th, 2017, 01:00
New GM running 4e demo for New Players

We seem to be getting an influx of new players (myself included). Well I have jumped in with both feet to learn the system as quick as I can. It's hard to find games right away. GM's are in high demand.

I have a short 4e demo for up to 4 players that I'm willing to run whenever I have free time. So if your looking to just get a little experience post on this thread and I will try and link up with a few of the new players.

I generally can be found hanging out in the FG chat room as well. https://fg2.rpg-vault.net/ is the link. Feel free to pop in and introduce yourself. Let me know your interested in running the demo and I'll try to pencil you in.

Welcome to FG and I hope you enjoy your stay with us..... NOW GET TO GAMING!

This post was initially posted 5 years ago! Don't expect to much here and better try to start another thread for searching a group.