PDA

View Full Version : Maximize screen on dual screen

zapoqx
February 20th, 2011, 08:00
This is a very minor annoyance to me, but I would like it if this could possibly be addressed. As I'm unsure about the minor problem at hand.
As I use a dual screen, my main screen is:
1280x1024
My secondary screen is:
1920x1080

I like to put FG2 on the second screen because of the room that I can get. The problem is that I cannot maximize the window on that screen. Instead, when I click the maximize button, it comes to the main screen and maximizes on that. In Windows 7, I have to do the semi-workaround by putting it in side-by-side mode, then stretch the window until it is where I need.

I have not seen any mention (or perhaps I was not looking in the right area), but I was wondering if it could be setup or fixed or something since I would like a maximized FG2 on the second screen.

FG Version: 2.7.4
ATI Display: 10.2
Windows 7 64-bit
ATI X1300/1550 - 256 MB
4GB RAM

I cannot get a current version of my ati display as my video card is legacy support. Although since I'll get a new system soon, maybe I can come back and mention if it was my video driver. However, I figure to post this anyways.

EDIT: Had to add the last part that I forgot.

madman
February 20th, 2011, 09:01
FG2 has an issue with being maximized some times anyways. I would just stretch your window to fit you monitor, I think you will be happier in the end.

But most of the time you can setup your second monitor as your first screen and that would solve your problem.

Chris