PDA

View Full Version : Call of Cthulhu Campaign

Redbishop
February 10th, 2011, 00:07
I'm interested in running a CoC campaign, I'm new to the system, but I've been run games on several other systems. I'm open to different schedules, I live in Florida and can play either during the week, at night, weekly, or every other weekend.
I'd like to start with a short published scenario so that we can check if the time work for everyone, we will use ventrilo or TS so a mic is required.
Please let me know your questions or ideas.

trheel
February 10th, 2011, 00:45
defiantly interested. I am est -5gmt

wrathof42
February 10th, 2011, 01:04
Totally interested, I'd love to play as long as the time/day works out.

Redbishop
February 10th, 2011, 03:46
Welp, from Monday through Thursday I can play after 6 pm, on weekends schedule is negotiable but only once every other week, also sessions should be 3+ hours, 4 hours is ideal for me, let me know what time work for you and if is not one of those maybe I can move something around :)

trheel
February 12th, 2011, 23:00
Sunday monday thursdays between 6 and 10 pm est good for me

zenile
February 13th, 2011, 03:06
I would be interested in this game as well. I've never played CoC, but I've read most of the Lovecraft stories, and love the setting. I'm in CST, and can play most nights after 9pm.

Redbishop
February 13th, 2011, 23:39
I created the campaign Semblance of Equilibrium on the game calendar, please join and vote for the game session times that you think will work for you, you can vote on more than one.

coffeemunster
February 14th, 2011, 02:05
Hopefully, it is not too late but I would be really interested in joining!

Redbishop
February 14th, 2011, 22:21
We still have open spots, specially because we haven't agreed on a schedule yet, and I'm not sure who is going to be able to make it, I'd like to play with 3-5 investigators, so we are still recruiting :)
If you are interested, please join the campaign on the game calendar, and if none of the proposed sessions work for you, feel free to propose a new time, just keep in mind I work from 8 - 5 and am in EST.

ClaymoreSmiley
February 19th, 2011, 04:36
Hey there! I'm a huge fan of Lovecraft stuff, and I've always wanted to try out playing this system. I live in Japan so my schedule's all weird, but late night sessions (late on your guys' side) would be perfect for me.

I voted for the time I liked, and if it's a 4-hour session that would be absolutely perfect for my schedule.

Looking forward to the campaign!

MisterAmazing
February 24th, 2011, 07:12
Any chance this is still happening? Or anything like that. Let me know. I know it was a while ago anyways.

Redbishop
February 25th, 2011, 04:34
we are having our first session on Saturday, send me a pm if you are interested.
I only have the full version, so at least a lite license is required for the players.

lazarus0280
February 25th, 2011, 11:56
I take it we all making our chars saturday as well then? Or were you planning on opening server today possibly to work on that some?

MisterAmazing
February 25th, 2011, 16:57
I vote for today!

Redbishop
February 26th, 2011, 00:30
I don't think I'll be able to open the server today, but I'll try to connect earlier tomorrow.

williambertram
March 20th, 2011, 23:52
I'd love to try out CoC, but not sure what I need to buy. Do I just need the Fantasy Grounds II Lite license? Or do I need to buy some CoC stuff as well?

I've played several other systems (D20, Rolemaster Classic, D&D) but never CoC. I have the CoC 5.6 book in PDF format that I can read..

Any suggestions? Or is there just not enough time for me to learn the system before the first game?

Thanks!