PDA

View Full Version : Exp Player looging for 4e grp @ GMT

macrender
February 3rd, 2011, 14:03
Hi

I am a experinced playler looking for a group @ GMT.

I currenlty GM the SoW on Monday nights (have been for the last 2 years), but an looking to join a group as a player.

I have 20 plus years playing DnD ..

Im in the UK, so time frame would need to be GMT (ish) english.

Thanks in advance.

MacRender.

ajhawes
February 3rd, 2011, 18:37
Hey MacRender

Likewise, another GMT player here looking to game. Experienced with 4e (have just finished a 3 year campaign taking PC from level 1 all the way to 30) but have also been playing since the time of 3.5

Available on Tuesdays and Wednesday from 6pm, could also do Thursday or Fridays at a push.

macrender
February 8th, 2011, 14:52
Bump .. still looking ..

jbear
February 8th, 2011, 17:54
Hey Macrender,

I wish I could help you out saying, 'Hey, Im going to run a game, join us', but ...I can't because ... I'm not.

But, why don't you send a PM to my DM Grey Hunter. Here's a link to the last post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13974

Its GMT Wednesday nights in english.

At the moment the group has 5 players. The DM did mention another was interested and he had considered inviting him. That was last week, I don't know what happened.

Still, you never know. It never hurts to ask!!! Attendance is not always regular, only 3 of us played last week for example. SO, with 6 I guess it matters less if 1 or 2 people cant make it when real life gets in the way!

By the way, I'd quite liketo get into a second game on Monday nights. I'm experienced with 4e, DMing a weekly pen and paper game on Saturdays. I know my way around FG pretty well also. If you had a spare slot, I think I could slot in quite seamlessly :)

Like I said it never hurts to ask :)