PDA

View Full Version : 4e Dark Sun, Saturdays 6 PM EST

EugeneZ
February 2nd, 2011, 05:57
Hello everyone. I've run a stable Scales of War group from Level 1 to Level 30 without any players quitting. (You can see my two-and-a-half-year-old thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9022).) I am now starting a Dark Sun campaign to replace it and we are looking for a fifth player. Don't let the Scales of War reference put you off, though; we didn't like it. We prefer interesting characters, less railroading, and a more original plot that doesn't get in the characters' way. Interested? Read on to learn more about our group.

We are very forgiving to those new to 4e and Fantasy Grounds (so feel free to apply), but we do love the 4e rules and follow them closely, while still allowing that not every rule makes sense in every situation. Breaking the rules is fine as long as it's for a good cause, like drama, action, or entertainment.

We're definitely looking for a new friend here, so expect to become part of a group that loves to chatter about games and other nonsense going on in our lives (but we keep that to a minimum during the game). We're between 20-35 years of age, and we, uh, don't exactly watch our tongues, so be prepared for some potentially offensive dialogue, since we're extremely care-free about that sort of thing. We use Mumble for voice, and, occassionally, Skype. You'll need both, but both are completely free.

Feel free to post questions here so I only need to answer them once, but if you want to apply please send an e-mail to [email protected] (mailto:[email protected]). Tell us a little about yourself and what you're looking for in a game. Be sure to include your Skype name (if you don't have it, its free) so that we can chat.

EDIT: I should mention that I have an Ultimate License, so you do not have to own an FG2 license to play.

Maruthekitteh
February 2nd, 2011, 19:32
Im game :D, contact me at [email protected] (over messenger) or just pm me

Blue Haven
February 3rd, 2011, 12:10
ohh my little dark sun...if i had some time... :(

Provident
February 3rd, 2011, 15:23
I might be interested. The only issue might be 6pm Saturday EST is 9am Sunday for me, which I think would be fine but I might not be able to guarantee 100% attendance.

Essentially if you can't find anyone who can, get back to me and I'd love to join. Worst case scenario though I might miss 1 session out of 5 or something.

Edit: New to FG, but familiar with 4e. I have PDF copies of all the rulebooks and have read pretty much all of them.