PDA

View Full Version : WHM adventure now bundled for Free with Fantasy Grounds

ddavison
January 22nd, 2011, 03:49
White Haired Man Bundles Adventure with Fantasy Grounds

Full and Ultimate licenses of Fantasy Grounds now come with a complimentary copy of White Haired Man's Well Met in Kith'takharos adventure. The product will also be provided free of charge to all current users who perform an update.

For the full release, read here (https://www.smiteworks.com/press/WHM-SWU2011.html).

phantomwhale
January 22nd, 2011, 10:54
Excellent news - from what I've heard WHM write a well-organized adventure module, and it's always nice to have a good example to consult when try to compose your own adventures.

Look forward to the update, and thanks to Doug, Dave and the other Smiteworks / WHM guys for sorting this out. Great idea.

nowares
January 31st, 2011, 00:37
Is this available now?

I can't seem to fnd it.

Leonal
January 31st, 2011, 01:48
There's a module with images from the adventure avialable if you create/load a campaign with the built in 3.5E ruleset. It doesn't contain any text that I could find, though.

edit: grammar

Andugus
January 31st, 2011, 02:26
As with any new module that is loaded in for the first time there is a bug. You'll need to make manually add a new Story. Then close the module, open the module and the story, images, personalities, and items will show up. This adventure module is for OGL/3.5.

We have made the same offer with KS01-SW Well Met in Kith'takharos for Savage Worlds and are awaiting approval from PEG. If approval is granted we a new announcement will follow.

Oberoten
January 31st, 2011, 08:31
Glory. :) I will await an eventual SW version then. :)

I am very happy to see this. It is a damn nice extra.

- Obe.

Blue Haven
January 31st, 2011, 13:14
Sorry to ask this but do FG continue to support the Tale of Dinor...? i ask this because i don´t know what happened but i have all the maps and pics for the adventure but nothing more...where did the adventure went...? maybe the updates on 3.5 messed the adventure?
Thanks

BishopOmega
February 7th, 2011, 21:06
The WHM module looks sweet! I am using it to learn the ropes to GM in FGII. "I'm luvvin it!" :D

Viz
February 7th, 2011, 23:28
As one of the White Haired Men, I thank you for the kind words, BishopOmega. We work hard to create a quality adventure and module.

Doswelk
February 12th, 2011, 00:35
Having run my party through all the White Haired Man adventures I can say they are all very good!