PDA

View Full Version : Have FGII Full client but seems to be missing something.

Saindin
January 18th, 2011, 03:37
I have the full FGII client, but when I open it as a DM I've noticed that for 4E I have no tokens or item tables and so forth. Are those things I'm supposed to pick up elsewhere, or do I need to reinstall the client?

EugeneZ
January 18th, 2011, 14:32
4e, unlike 3e, does not have an SRD that allows companies like smiteworks to reprint all the monsters and tables. Essentially, Smiteworks cannot reproduce any of the core book content for 4e. That said, there is a generic group of tokens available for all rulesets. It's in a module that you get when you update to the latest version. Click the little "book" icon on the top right and drag open the book next to "Letter Tokens". Then check the token box and you should see them.

Not sure what tables you are looking for, but search this forum for "tenian parser" and you should get lots of results for a piece of software that will allow you to scrape WotC's site if you have a DDI account or input the information yourself from scans of the books you own if you don't have a DDI account.

Saindin
January 18th, 2011, 21:20
Thanks a lot! I have a DDI subscription so I'll have to get on that.