PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Game, New to 4E and FGII

Saindin
January 17th, 2011, 04:09
I am new to tabletop gaming and looking to get my feet wet. Have always wanted to but lacked the people for a group in my area. Generally RP light but I can bump it up if necessary.

I have an active DnD insider subscription as well as PDF versions of most of the books (Minus Dark Sun content).

Send me a message with game description and time and I'll see if I can make it.

willhame striker
January 17th, 2011, 19:07
you and me both hopefully will find some

Gondrick
January 23rd, 2011, 14:37
As goes for me to. I'm new to both DnD 4e and FGII and looking for a group to run with. I got a cleric and a fighter both level 1.

I live in Sweden (GMT +1) so players in Europe are preferred but a game running early in US works fine for me.

Clarance
January 28th, 2011, 21:39
I need an early game or a Europe game I guess since I can't do nights. new as well.

Maruthekitteh
January 29th, 2011, 23:53
Same, Im newish to FG and sort of, newish to dnd, I've "played" on FG before but only with a couple of friends who just bumrushed the rules and we kinda just read things and then went with what we read, and if things didn't make sense then we just kinda made our own rules for it. Im free whenever though, live in Eastern time zone :3 (Charlotte NC)

Turkey-San
May 20th, 2011, 00:46
wow me too, with all these new people im sure we could get a game together!
Can/will anyone DM?
If anyone fancies actually starting a group up PM me!

xaoslaad
May 23rd, 2011, 05:45
Anyone interested in a once a week friday night est dark sun game? I xould probably be persuaded to run one...

Ebeny
May 23rd, 2011, 20:56
I would be very interested in that time slot/setting xao.

xaoslaad
May 24th, 2011, 01:54
I put a game up in the game calendar. Sign up if you are still interested.

StValentine
May 25th, 2011, 21:13
Is any one interested in a Sunday game start around 4pm (-6gmt) central time US. I will be trying to put a group together in the next few weeks. If you like all things undead, fighting vampires, skelly's, wights, ghouls and demon's this game is for you. Send me a PM and let me know your interest and what kind of charcter you'd like to play

scaleb
June 12th, 2011, 22:46
Maybe this game we are putting together may interest you.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14819