PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for 4E game

Yskonyn
January 7th, 2011, 23:35
Hello people!

I have been introduced to FG2 recently. Already had a few intro sessions to get a bit more comfortable within the application.
I have had an interest in PnP RPGs since high school (about 15 years ago), but never really got enough people around me that were interested.
In general its not a very common thing here in my country.
So getting a playing group together has always been a pain. At the time I had the core books of the 2nd edition.

Now that I have discovered FG2 I hope finding a gaming group will be a lot easier! I have bought myself the core books for 4E and I am getting up to speed with them. Still very much learning, though.

Also I am going to play World of Darkness and Alpha Omega, so any spots open in those game systems would be accepted happily as well. (though I am still waiting on the books to arrive)

Let it be clear that I am very new to all this at the moment, so I require a little patience from the other players and the DM, but as long as you're willing to do that (and perhaps teach a bit along the way) I am sure I will be a fit to your group.

I am a fast learner and generally friendly and a happy positive person.
If you think I could be a fit for your group, please drop a note here or via PM! :D

coreyk67
January 21st, 2011, 02:36
Did you ever find a game? I am new here and really want to try it out.

Yskonyn
January 22nd, 2011, 10:13
Yes I did. It might be a good idea to check out the calendar on this website too. There you can see which games are pooking for additional players.