PDA

View Full Version : Necropolis One Shot (Savage Worlds)

CAPryde
January 7th, 2011, 17:43
Hello All,

I'm thinking about running a one-off Necropolis adventure. Necropolis is a setting that combines a mix of military sci-fi and gothic horror; the players take on the role of Knights fighting for a medieval Catholic-esque church against an invading horde of undead, but the war takes place in the future, so these knights ride into battle on dropships and carry machine guns, flamethrowers, and grenades in addition to their swords.

I wrote this adventure some time back as a con scenario, so it would be a good one to play in if you are interested in trying out Savage Worlds but haven't played before. It will be a one-time game, with pregenerated characters, so you would just need to show up ready to play. I'm thinking we would do a Saturday or Sunday afternoon game sometime in the near future, but I could be flexible depending on interest, especially of some of you on the other side of the Atlantic wanted to play (I'm in Texas).

If you are interested, please go post to my thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=102248#post102248) in the SW section.