PDA

View Full Version : Devin Night's Token Store

devinnight
January 5th, 2011, 00:06
It's been a while since I was posting here every other day.
I've re-opened my token store and I am working on stocking it with new tokens. They are kind of geared towards 4E, but are by no means limited to that.

I hope to add 1 or 2 packs a month, trying to cover the most used characters and monsters first.

As in the past the packs sell for $5. You get at least 20 tokens, usually more. They are hand drawn and colored, they are considered cartoony by some, but they tend to work good with most maps. They come in both a medium and lo-res version perfect for VGT's.

The site also hosts the 1st 20 token packs I made, available for free.

Thanks for your time.
-D
https://www.immortalnights.com/tokensite/tokenstore.html

Doc_Waldo
January 5th, 2011, 07:20
You may want to mention that you also do custom tokens. I for one have had Dev make several characters for me and they are awesome. I hope he doesn't mind, but here is a monk I had him make. He made several version and all the tokens I have had him make have been well worth the money. It always seems to make the game a little cooler for me when I have a custom token. He does great work.

Sigurd
January 5th, 2011, 10:26
Easily some of the nicest tokens for VTT!

Sigurd

drahkar
January 5th, 2011, 10:50
Any thought put into making Sci-Fi/Modern/Cyberpunk style token packs?

devinnight
January 5th, 2011, 14:44
Thanks guys.
Thanks Doc for mentioning that. I'm not pushing to hard right now because my back log is getting kind of long, but yes I do custom tokens.

I have just done some space marines, not enough for a pack yet, but it could turn into a pack in the future. I do have some modern tokens, again not enough to warrant a pack yet, but more requests have been coming in for that type of token.

-D

Hye Roler
January 5th, 2011, 16:52
I've seen your work for quite a while and I've always been in awe of how you could do this. Truly your artistic skill is "magic" to me. Keep up the great work. If my campaigns ever go virtual and I get to use FGII more often your tokens will be my first purchase.

Blue Haven
January 6th, 2011, 14:48
It's been a while since I was posting here every other day.
I've re-opened my token store and I am working on stocking it with new tokens. They are kind of geared towards 4E, but are by no means limited to that.

I hope to add 1 or 2 packs a month, trying to cover the most used characters and monsters first.

As in the past the packs sell for $5. You get at least 20 tokens, usually more. They are hand drawn and colored, they are considered cartoony by some, but they tend to work good with most maps. They come in both a medium and lo-res version perfect for VGT's.

The site also hosts the 1st 20 token packs I made, available for free.

Thanks for your time.
-D

Its so good to see that you´re back again :)
Do you have any Warhammer Fantasy pack in mind that you can sell...?
Thanks

Tailz Silver Paws
January 17th, 2011, 01:51
Good to see you making tokens again Devinnight!

devinnight
January 18th, 2011, 00:08
Thanks again guys.
Tailz, your latest work is looking really good too.

I'm currently working on a Giants, Dragon Kin, Demon Kin, and Forged Kin packs. I don't know enough about 40k to make a set, most of the requests commissions are 4E or Pathfinder based. Though I do have some beastmen and skavens lying around someplace.

Oberoten
January 18th, 2011, 00:18
... now if only FG's token transfer let us actually USE all the tokens we assemble and navigate among them more easily I'd be even happier.

- Obe

drahkar
January 18th, 2011, 00:43
Maybe in 2.8.... *looks longingly to Doug and Moon* :D

Oberoten
January 18th, 2011, 06:14
Mhm. I'd think that 70% of "random" slowdown and dissconnects has to do with the bandwidth code choking on pushing out the NICE tokens.

.... I have a LOT of Tail's tokens and they are DAMN nice but I can't use them because if I have them all with variations in the token-folder FG looks at me as if I am nuts.

- Obe

Blue Haven
January 18th, 2011, 11:10
Thanks again guys.

I'm currently working on a Giants, Dragon Kin, Demon Kin, and Forged Kin packs. I don't know enough about 40k to make a set, most of the requests commissions are 4E or Pathfinder based. Though I do have some beastmen and skavens lying around someplace.

Wow Beastmen and skaven my children :D

devinnight
January 18th, 2011, 13:21
I agree Obe, the token system can use an overhaul. Better organizing and the ability to hot swap, or drop in new tokens mid-game would be great.

devinnight
March 28th, 2011, 16:48
I've added Dragon-Kin and Forged-Kin to the store. In the works are Giants, more Undead, and Demon-Kin.

Tailz Silver Paws
May 14th, 2011, 04:33
Thanks again guys.

Thanks for the complements Devinnight. I tinker with tokens when I have a chance. But my free time to tinker is far too limited these days.