PDA

View Full Version : Tokens for M&T (4th Printing Ruleset)

Aergraith
January 3rd, 2011, 03:52
I just purchased FG II Ultimate and the 4th Printing Ruleset, which is supposed to have 170 tokens. I also got M&T of Aihrde. The M&ToA tokens show up, but I don't see any for the regular M&T.

Do I have to explicitly enable something? I don't own a previous version of the ruleset for FG.

The module for Monsters and Treasure is activated in Modules.

I installed from the CnC-Setup-Fantasy-Grounds-II.msi

Sorcerer
January 3rd, 2011, 09:51
No you don't have to enable anything, the problem is ours not yours...

When I converted the M&T of Aihrde I embedded the tokens in the module. so that they would show up on the monster sheets directly.

The converter of the standard M&T module did not use this approach. They put all the tokens in a folder which shows up (should show up) in the tokens box at the bottom right hand side of the screen (these tokens should also include some for PC's/NPC's).

Unfortunately it appears this folder was not included in the MSI setup of the latest release.

I will have a word with Doug and see what he can do.

Note: not all monsters in either module have tokens. This is because the tokens were made from the artwork within the original manuals and some monsters were not illustrated.

ddavison
January 5th, 2011, 04:50
Sorcerer is correct and this was an oversight on our part. We should get it fixed and the update posted by the end of the week.

Aergraith
January 5th, 2011, 05:32
Excellent, thank you for the quick response.