PDA

View Full Version : NWoD Module Question

terrell
December 29th, 2010, 20:25
I am trying to create modules for my NWoD campaign starting in a few weeks. The problem I am having is that I can get the modules to show in the library and I can see the entries, but when I click on the entries, the text isn’t showing. I have made modules for D20, Warhammer, and Savage Worlds, so this isn’t my first rodeo. But without examples to compare with mine, I am not sure what is working. It is like it doesn’t recognize the classes referenceindexbigwide or referenceindexbig. Anyone else had any luck? Got a sample I can borrow?

Thanks

terrell
January 13th, 2011, 01:51
Wow! I don't think I have every posted a question that didn't even get a response. Time to rectify that. I figured out what the problem was. And a word of advice for those as hard headed as me. Create an item and export it as a module - then you will have something to dissect.

Thanks,
Terrell

drahkar
January 13th, 2011, 02:15
Sorry you didn't get a response. For some reason This didn't show up as a new post until just now. Glad you were able to figure it out though!

StuartW
January 13th, 2011, 07:30
Apologies terrell, I wasn't deliberately ignoring you but I *was* deliberately on holiday from 28 December to 10 January, and must have missed this post in my backlog.

Stuart

terrell
January 13th, 2011, 16:01
No problems and it was NOT a complaint - this community is so helpful usually there is usually a response within hours. The work you guys have done on this is amazing! I cannot wait for my game starting Monday. Thanks for all your hard work!

Terrell