PDA

View Full Version : 3.5E Patch

ddavison
December 29th, 2010, 06:24
I put this together in August as a hold over until we get the D20_JPG and 3.5E rulesets merged, but I just realized that it never got pushed to Live.

Here are the release notes:
3.5E Updates

Added option to auto add name to rolls
Added option to CTRL+click on numbers to add to modifier stack
Added option to enable double-click rolling (only for NPCs currently)
Fixed bug where Combats dragged to group Initiative window didn't retain values.
Dragging and dropping NPCs now creates a copy of the original node, complete with formatted textcontrol
Combat tracker now has token and link

-Doug

NW_Salmon_Watcher
January 1st, 2011, 00:25
...until we get the D20_JPG and 3.5E rulesets merged...

I was wondering what the status of the project is? I am very curious about what it might do for us D20_JPG types.:confused:

Thanks!

Bidmaron
January 1st, 2011, 02:20
My understanding is that it will bring all the applicable features of 4e to d20_jpg. Also, I don't believe there will be two different rulesets after the merge.

Moon Wizard
January 5th, 2011, 20:13
Exactly. It's a work in progress, and there will only be 1 ruleset when I'm done.

I've found that there are a number of 3.5E specific things that have no analog in 4E, so I'm having to create new features to address. Right now, I'm figuring out the interface to be able to specify touch and flat-footed (or both) attacks, since I'm out of modifier keys.

Things were slowed by a holiday rush in my main job, as well as holiday family travel. But I'm back on the job. ;)

JPG