PDA

View Full Version : Rolemaster Classic Ruleset 1.2 new purchase from Smiteworks store not working

Velocinox
December 27th, 2010, 23:00
I just purchased the RMC 1.2 ruleset from the smiteworks store and after uninstalling the version (1.1) I bought from the Digital Adventures site the new install is still being reported as 1.1... in fact, the XML file lists the version as 1.1

I have removed the old version via windows and then again via the new .msi files installer (don't know why it still saw a version installed after I uninstalled with windows, but there ya go) I also removed the ruleset directories from the FG2 ruleset directory.

The XML still shows version 1.1 as does the about screen within FG2.

I was hoping the smiteworks version would be the 1.2 version, but apparently not. Could I get an update on when you'll be uploading the 1.2 version to your own store?

Also, I probably should have been able to just update it instead of spending another $20, but when I update it doesn't see the RM ruleset, didn't before with 1.1 from Digital Adventures, nor the supposed 1.2 version I have installed now.

Strangely enough I DO get the new logo graphic in the list of rulesets which did not appear with the 1.1 version.