PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun 4.0

Fenloh
December 23rd, 2010, 03:05
Hi @all,

today i have uploaded the SR4 Ruleset, Version 2. It is not finished yet, but unfortunatly i am currently not continuing the work on the Ruleset, due to the fact, that i am having some problems with the SR4 Rules.

The Charsheet is mostly done and the Dicerolling is working pretty well. I am currently using this ruleset for my group. Combat Tracker is not done, NSCs are not done and the Manual is not done. It is still worth a look, if not only for the Graphics and the Feeling. It looks hell of a lot better then the last one :).

There were several people who wanted to help, and some did a little, but in the end the work stagnated. If someone wants to pick up at this point, the please contact me.

Many thanks to Verokh for his help and the great Brainstorming, and many thanks to exothermal for doing most of the Graphics.

Fenloh

drahkar
December 23rd, 2010, 03:37
I know that I, for one, am extremely appreciate of the time you've spent on this. I'm sure there will be people willing to help. Once i finish the ruleset I'm working no now, I may very well be one of them. :)

Can't wait to see what is on it that is done so far though. I'm downloading as we speak!

Nylanfs
December 28th, 2010, 00:40
Umm where can we get this most awesome ruleset? The one on FGWiki is listing a date of Sept 19th.

Nylanfs
December 28th, 2010, 00:41
NM, just didn't click on the right link :)

computertrucker
February 9th, 2011, 05:10
If i wanted to possibly try and run shadowrun, does my entire group need to download it? or will it auto load from my computer when they enter the game?

drahkar
February 9th, 2011, 06:35
Rulesets work by having you start up a copy of Full or Ultimate, host a campaign using this ruleset and then the other people connect to play. It will distribute the files as required to the clients as a download.

computertrucker
February 10th, 2011, 02:28
Hey thanks for the response. decisions decisions. I absolutely love Shadowrun but I have been preparing to run a 4th edition DnD game set in the Iron Kingdoms

drahkar
February 10th, 2011, 23:11
Well, either way FG2 is a solid software to use. It comes with the 4E ruleset and you can easily download the Shadowrun 4th ruleset.

So the choice of software shouldn't hinder you either way. :)

SpudmanWP
March 7th, 2011, 18:40
I seem to be blind as I cannot find the link on the FG2Wiki to Sr4V2.rar which is the latest Version 2 Shadowrun 4E file (according to the wiki page anyways).

drahkar
March 8th, 2011, 02:17
It was there, just not linked from that page. I've added the link. You shouldn't have an issue finding it now.

SpudmanWP
March 8th, 2011, 07:53
Got it, thanks.

rb_man
April 19th, 2011, 05:30
Hey I was noticing that when ever you roll a attribute like body it rolls double the stat. Now I was never that great with shadowrun but why dose it do this.

Fenloh
April 19th, 2011, 05:56
If you are using the older greenish Ruleset, then you cannot change that. In the new one you can choose for single, double and default (-1 skillroll).

Fenloh

rb_man
April 19th, 2011, 18:50
Hey thanks for the heads up I was using the wrong one.

tlavalle
August 31st, 2011, 20:27
is there anything i can help with. i notice the technomancer is in there.

Fenloh
September 1st, 2011, 06:39
Hi tlavalle,

i will send you a pm

Fenloh