PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for a game

saibot1337
December 16th, 2010, 21:27
I have a small bit of Fantasy Ground experience. My friends convinced me to buy Fantasy Grounds for a 4E D&D game. It lasted about 3 months before we ended it.

I am ideally looking for a 3.5E D&D game. I have played 2E, 2E-revised, 3E, and now 4E. I'm sure there won't be much of a learning curve between 3E and 3.5E. I can fill any roll necessary.

After playing 4E, I don't really like it. The concept that every class is a magic-user bothers me. It seems like it was modeled on MMORPGs, and if I wanted to play that way I would buy World of Warcraft.

I would also be interested in a Warhammer or Shadowrun game. I've played Warhammer before(not the roleplaying game, but the minitures game). I haven't played shadowrun at all, but have always been curious what it was like.

coreyk67
January 21st, 2011, 02:38
Im looking for someone to teach me fg2. You interested in hosting a mini game session with me?

sinned
January 23rd, 2011, 22:55
i am running a mid level (7th) castles and crusades game - basically advanced d&d on sundays from 8-10 EST.
If you'd be interested in learning more message me or email me at [email protected]
Thanks