PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.2

yondar
December 14th, 2010, 12:47
Any idea when I will be able to download this upgrade from RPG Now.

Ta

Mask_of_winter
December 14th, 2010, 14:57
I installed 1.2 (after removing what was previously installed) and when I look up the ruleset on the main menu in FG2 it says it's version 1.1. When I load up a campaign, I dont see Arms Law in there. Not in my modules, not in the librairy. When I look up the Tables, all the Arms Law table are greyed out. I don't see the Basic Spell Casting table either. Where is it? Was it added?

Anybody care to help me?

Sorcerer
December 14th, 2010, 15:47
in this thread in the house of healing Doug apologies for having left arms law out of the package - he will repackage and reupload soon.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13806

ddavison
December 15th, 2010, 03:10
It has been uploaded to the server and should now replace the previous download link from your order history for those who purchased through the store here. RPGNow is having difficulties accepting the upload for some reason. I will send a note from there once it gets accepted.

yondar
December 18th, 2010, 15:15
Are RPG Now still having problems?

ddavison
December 18th, 2010, 17:11
It just now got updated at RPGNow and DriveThruRPG. You should receive an email from RPGNow if you have your preferences set to allow the email.

Sorry for the delay.

dittotb
December 21st, 2010, 03:43
I downloaded the version from Drivethru and the executable claims that it is V1.2 but I am having the same problems as above. When I look at the version it states that it is 1.1.13. What have I done incorrectly?

Velocinox
December 27th, 2010, 07:07
I just purchased it from the smiteworks store and after uninstalling the version (1.1) I bought from the Digital Adventures site the new install is still being reported as 1.1... in fact, the XML file lists the version as 1.1

I have removed the old version via windows and then again via the new .msi files installer (don't know why it still saw a version installed after I uninstalled with windows, but there ya go) I also removed the ruleset directories from the FG2 ruleset directory.

The XML still shows version 1.1 as does the about screen within FG2.

I was hoping the smiteworks version would be the 1.2 version, but apparently not. Could I get an update on when you'll be uploading the 1.2 version to your own store?

Also, I probably should have been able to just update it instead of spending another $20, but when I update it doesn't see the RM ruleset, didn't before with 1.1 from Digital Adventures, nor the supposed 1.2 version I have installed now.

Strangely enough I DO get the new logo graphic in the list of rulesets which did not appear with the 1.1 version.