PDA

View Full Version : localhost connect

Doc_Waldo
December 10th, 2010, 01:40
I am trying to get my characters set up, and it is a pain. I own an ultimate license and started a campaign, and then wanted to test one of my characters, and since I have to do that in side a campaign, I started a second copy on my same computer and tried to join, but when I do so I get a "license conflict" error.

Please help. I purchased an ultimate so I could not have to worry about this, so I suspect I am doing something wrong.

Oh, and besides the videos, is there a tutorial on mod's and just general running of FG II's? Is there a PDF of the manual, so I could search easier?

Griogre
December 10th, 2010, 06:06
That sounds like you are using an alias. You are on a Mac, right? Instead of localhost try using the local IP address to connect with.

Doc_Waldo
December 10th, 2010, 07:37
I know it had to do with something about being at public wifi. I remember looking to see if I could see my local ip address at the store, but couldn't seem to find one. It worked great when I got home.

VenomousFiligree
December 10th, 2010, 07:40
What I now do is have 2 bottles one is my Ultimate license, the other is an unregistered license, seems to work well.