PDA

View Full Version : I need help.

Phoenixman
December 6th, 2010, 05:29
I am brand new to this and dont know how to start playing. I already tried to sign up for a campaign, but it said that I am a level zero character. I would like to play on this website but dont know how to start. If anyone can explain things to me about anything, I would be greatly appreciative.

Moon Wizard
December 6th, 2010, 06:23
Fantasy Grounds is a tool for playing pen, paper and dice role-playing games online. So, in order to play, you need to find a gaming group which uses Fantasy Grounds for their game.

You can try posting to the Guild House forum on this site letting people know your interests, as well as a little about yourself. Additionally, the Game Calendar contains a list of games that GMs have explicitly published information about, and you can sometimes find games looking for people there as well.

If you have questions about using the program, there are manuals for using the provided 3.5E and 4E rulesets in the Library section of the website. You also might try checking out the Tutorial videos for 4E located in the Downloads section.

Regards,
JPG

Phoenixman
December 15th, 2010, 05:18
this was an accident. please ignore

Leonal
December 15th, 2010, 05:46
edit: Ok, ignored.

Good luck and ask if you need any help. :)

Phoenixman
December 15th, 2010, 05:57
Thank you a lot!!!