PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 4E Paragon Game, 3-8 PM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
November 29th, 2010, 03:11
I recently had a player start working on Sunday's so he had to drop out of my game and I am looking for a replacement. We are playing the WotC adventure path. The group started at first level with H1 Keep on the Shadowfell and is now about to start P2 The Demon Queen's Enclave. This is a paragon level module. Obviously if you have played, run or read P2, or the rest of WotC's paragon level modules this would not be a good game for you. I may also run P3 after this adventure.

I am looking for an experienced D&D 4E player as paragon is too high a level for a beginning player and would not be fair to either the group or a beginning player. The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG though you must be willing to learn to use the 4E ruleset.

Only races, classes, feats and powers from the Player’s Handbook, Player’s Handbook 2 and the first round of splat books (Martial, Arcane, Divine & Primal) are allowed. No AV weapon types. Your character would start at 13th level.

The party just TPKed on the final encounter of P2, so I will be running a prequel to P3 to allow the characters a chance to play together for a level or so.

You will also need a working head set as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I also using voice to narrate setting, combat and other information.

If you are interested respond to the post or PM me.

PhilFischer
November 29th, 2010, 05:15
(as of 12/04/2010)
Ok, I have rearranged my day on sunday and can start about 3:10 to 3:15pm!

mdavis15
December 1st, 2010, 04:54
It's a fun game, we get into lots of shenanigans!

The current party make up is in flux, but we for sure appear to have a leader (cleric) and striker (avenger) and possibly a defender (warden). We could use a controller for sure, or whatever you wanna play!

PhilFischer
December 5th, 2010, 04:59
Alright I built an Invoker (Controller).
Just need some final details like starting cash or items if any, etc.

Built the character in DDI and saved the file. Can send it or import.
What methods do you use?

mdavis15
December 5th, 2010, 05:11
Starting cash would be your level equivalent so 13,000 gold which you can spend as you please, so more magic items, gear etc.

Magic items would be level 12,13,14 and you are only allowed items from PH, PH2, and AV (but not weapons from AV, so you can get magic items like amulets and such).

Not sure what you mean by method, and Griogre should get to you soon.

PhilFischer
December 5th, 2010, 06:20
I did spend (almost) 13K and didn't use AV.

By method I was wondering about builduing characters in WotC's Char builder and importing them.

As it is my character won't import anyway. I'll just build it in game.
Does the DM need to see the character before hand to validate?

Griogre
December 5th, 2010, 07:28
I'll take a look at it after you input it. If you have the character to refer to it only takes a 15 minutes or so to input it into FG.

PhilFischer
December 5th, 2010, 08:24
Could you put the server up sometime between 10AM and Noon tomorrow so I can record it?

Griogre
December 6th, 2010, 22:15
The opening for the this game is full. Thanks for the interest.