PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Greyhawk Campaign Looking for Interested Players

omega1143
November 27th, 2010, 17:29
I am currently working on a module that will be based in the Greyhawk world and use 3.5 rules. Anyone interested should email me for further information at [email protected]. It will be a fun casual group with emphasis on role-playing so no VOIP will be used, just text. Module will start PC's at 1st level and will be a part of a longer and larger campaign. DM lives in EST time zone and playing session day and times will vary to accommodate the busy schedules of the players and DM who have other things going on. Feel free to email me or respond on here. I also posted on the campaign calender.

DragonSypher
November 28th, 2010, 16:07
I'm game. I am unfamiliar with the World of Grayhawk (races, classes, etc.) though.

omega1143
November 28th, 2010, 16:11
Email me and I will send u the general information

omega1143
November 29th, 2010, 18:21
Basically I am looking at tentatively Wednesday nights around 830-9ish est. That would be subject to change based on the players needs and schedules. I am aiming for mid-december to start. I am a stay at home dad so I have a very flexible schedule and can devote some time to DMing. Thats not to say we cant schedule a long weekend night of playing every once in awhile or even play on a weekend night. What would work best for you? I'm asking all that are interested this to gauge and make a final decision. I do want to emphasize that this campaign will be casual and flexible and not a stringent "every week on this day and this time" kind of thing. I want a friendly atmosphere and not a "rules stringent" type game. I want great and descriptive role-playing which is why im opting out of VOIP. Heres a little background on what I'm running:

The setting will be the World of Greyhawk pre-war timeline and it will be for 1st level 3.5 edition PC's. I'm looking to run a group of 4-6 PC's. I am well prepared however it will be my first time DMing thru Fantasy Grounds so a little patience may be required. Im familiar with the software having spent much time tinkering with it and entering my module which is almost complete. I have been DMing various rulesets for the past 17 years though. This module will have a little bit of everything from dungeon crawl to role-playing so it is entirely possible to run a session for as little as an hour to as long as a couple. Some sessions may even be spent entirely roleplaying in a fleshed out village. I intend for the module to be part of something bigger so the campaign doesnt end there. I also plan on having a campaign website or bulletin board to handle out of game housekeeping and posts.

If you are still interested send me an idea of race/class options you are thinking of playing so I can add it to my list of interested parties. You can also let me know your experience level with Fantasy Grounds. I am not expecting experts and if you are new the more the merrier to learn together! I want to stress casual and fun and hopefully we can have you join!

Xcenocide
November 29th, 2010, 19:22
Very much interested. I'm not particularly knowledgable on Greyhawk either, but I can probably borrow the setting-related books from a friend of mine.

Late evenings of EST time are not particularly good for me, though, what with my timezone and everything. Dropping this post here anyway, just in case.

omega1143
November 30th, 2010, 22:05
whats the time difference?

Rrast
December 4th, 2010, 16:22
I sent you a pm. Let me know. :)

MentallyXLost
December 5th, 2010, 05:49
I'm interested, I'm not knowledgable either, but I'm willing to cram, and I have the books. I'm EST as well.

Phoenixman
December 15th, 2010, 05:51
I am Interested although i am brand new to fantasygrounds and dont know what is really going on here, a little help though and i can do a lot. I am not familiar with greyhawk but let me know a little background info and i can play, though teusdays would work better for me.

jcdf
December 23rd, 2010, 15:10
I am interested. Though I have little knowledge of the World of Grayhawk sadly. I am at GMT 0

mbran01
December 24th, 2010, 22:14
I am intereted, I have a little knowledge of Greyhawk.