PDA

View Full Version : I m new to FG. How can I Delete campain?

dunaria
November 27th, 2010, 04:58
How can i deleted campain?
How can I import map into FG?

cpbs
November 27th, 2010, 05:05
The are basically in the same place.

If you want to delete a campaign, just go to your FGII folder.

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\campaigns

Just manually delete the campaign from that folder and it will be deleted from the game as well.

If you want to import a map, click on the campaign namer within the campaign folder. It should have another folder that says "images", place the map in there.

Hye Roler
November 27th, 2010, 05:09
Dunaria - This is rather easy once you know where the files are stored. Basically, go to the following location: C:\Documents and Settings\[ ]\Application Data\Fantasy Grounds II ... I believe the FGII install creates a shortcut to this folder for you on setup. You'll see a "campaigns" folder... and this is where you can delete a campaign.

As for importing a map, that is done on a per campaign basis. When you create a campaign and have a folder available, you'll just save a file in the following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\[ ]\Application Data\Fantasy Grounds II\campaigns\[your campaign name]\images

Hope that helps.

EDIT: ahh... ninja'd

Leonal
November 27th, 2010, 07:56
As you see in the two points above depending on your type of Windows the location will be slightly different (cpbs for Vista/Win7 and Hye Roler's for XP), but there's a handy short cut in the FG start menu group that will take you right there.