PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Fantasy

Azona Fate
November 25th, 2010, 02:08
Okay, I am looking for interest in Anima, a role-playing game that currently does not have a ruleset. The day to play at this time will be left open as I will look into what would be good for players that are interested. This game will not require the purchase of any rulesets at this time as I will just use the ruleset for 3.5 (only for the purpose of using the dice really). If you have the Lite or Full license you are more then welcome to contact me for further information. May try a week day evening for this game.
AF

jcdf
November 25th, 2010, 21:29
I do not know that much about Anima. I took a brief look at a link you gave. I would be interested in trying a game. Select at day and time and I will tell you if I am available. You could also use the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/) to assist in the organizing of your game.

adammar
November 27th, 2010, 03:08
I would lile to try anima also. It is a pretty crunchy game and am wondering how well it would work.

Azona Fate
November 27th, 2010, 03:37
Trying to assemble players as we speak, I will post a calendar game soon, so keep a look out. Right now trying to find out if we can get enough players willing to commit to trying it out.
AF