PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone working on Anima?

Azona Fate
November 17th, 2010, 00:52
Hey I was wondering is anyone working on the Fantasy Flight Game Anima ruleset? I would love to get a copy of the ruleset if someone has one. I thought I would try and make a ruleset but I realize I need to have programming experience which I do not have so that would not work.

Layander
October 14th, 2011, 19:32
Can I go ahead and second this request?!

grumpster2
October 23rd, 2011, 22:29
I third this request.

Mgrancey
January 9th, 2012, 11:22
I plan to start working on it, currently looking through pak to see how they are put together along with going through ruleset guides. Planning on experimenting with burning wheel than starting on Anima.

Mgrancey
January 9th, 2012, 11:23
In mean time, if you want to help out: Start looking at XML stuff and breaking down and designing the character sheet and its accompanying tabs. Creating a layout with size and position data would make accomplishing it easier, even if you can't transform it over into XML, I would suggest using either a Layout program or image manipulation program to get Pixel measurements.
The other help that you could provide is to either scan OCL and double check or type in by hand the data and descriptions of spells, summons, skills, weapons, armor, etc. As that will be a time consuming process.