PDA

View Full Version : NWoD: Update to 0.241

drahkar
November 16th, 2010, 12:39
Have added support for the Geist: The Sin-Eaters Character Sheet.

This is just an addition of the Character sheet. No other updates were made which is why the revision increment is as it is.

https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/World_of_Darkness

drahkar
November 16th, 2010, 21:56
Have uploaded an update to 0.242 to FGWiki for Foen's New World of Darkness Ruleset.

Version 0.242 includes:

- Corrections to some header mistakes on the Geist: the Sin-Eaters Character Sheet
- Added Character sheet for Promethean: The Created

https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/World_of_Darkness

Infocalypse
December 22nd, 2010, 17:34
Thanks for the great work, but I have a question on the character creation: How do I create anything else than a mortal human?

drahkar
December 22nd, 2010, 18:01
You have to be logged in as the GM. (GM Controls what each character sheet is.)

You them right click on the Icon in the top right corner. (The Skull by default) and you can choose which system you want to use. Remember that currently the only implemented sheets are:
Vampire: The Requiem - Feon
Mage: The Awakening Extension - Malakh.
Hunter: The Vigil - saithan
Geist: The Sin-Eaters - Drahkar
Promethean: The Crated - DrahkarI'll add a special thanks to Foen for his work on the base ruleset. He has done a ton of work for FG2 in general over the years.

StuartW
December 23rd, 2010, 06:25
I'll add a special thanks to Foen for his work on the base ruleset. He has done a ton of work for FG2 in general over the years.
Thanks Drahkar, I have to admit that this ruleset is one of my two favourites (the other being BRP) and I'm quite chuffed with the gameline extensibility, which seems to work pretty much as intended. I built it hoping it would be an official, commercial product, but White Wolf didn't want to license their rulebook text so I'm glad folks can download it for free from the wiki.

Kudos to you and Saithan for continuing the development work, too!

Stuart

Infocalypse
December 24th, 2010, 01:06
Double Post Delete

Infocalypse
December 24th, 2010, 01:13
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry, that I cannot do much do contribute myself, unless you have ideas what someone without programming abilities could do.

Some things that either may be implemented and I did not notice so far, or that would be cool if they were implemented, are:

Additonal dice rules (from different nWoD rulesets/alternatives):
9-again rule (e.g. Mage, Changeling)
8-again rule (e.g. Mage)
rote action (WoD Basic Rules)
risk action (e.g. Hunter)
1s subtract successes (e.g. Mirrors)
8s are no successes (e.g. Changelings (Pledge curses))
8s and 9s are no successes (e.g. Changelings (Pledge curses))
Coloring of successes Battlemat and combat sequence rules from the Mirrors sourcebook, p. 79-84

saithan
December 24th, 2010, 01:34
currently the 9 again is there
two ways to use it in the equipment in the case of shotguns and axes include: 9-Again
in the equipment name and it will auto enable that rule when that weapon is entered into the pool.

the other way is to enable 9 again is for the GM to type: ^0 9-Again
then drag it to that players portrait before that player rolls. it will be entered into their dice pool. (i use a modified mod storage for this).

Risk is also there:
type:^+3 Risk
and drag to the player's portrait performing the risk (again I use a modified mod storage to do this) 9-Again is already implemented into the Risk roll PM me and i will give you the modified storage.

currently there is also chance roll(i am working on a better way to implement this. if the modifiers cause the pool to=0 hold alt and double click the pool. the pool will then say 0 and have 1 dot in it let go of alt and double click again to roll the chance roll. only 10 will make success and 1 will announce dramatic failure.

you can see it all in action https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13599