PDA

View Full Version : RPG Newbie LF Friendly Group

LordDeathJC
November 16th, 2010, 09:14
Hello,

My name's Jake and I'm a newbie to RPG's, although I've always....ALWAYS wanted to play them. I live in a remote area so gathering a local group is quite challenging, so I looked towards FG to solve that problem. I have bought the DnD 4e books and have read them and understand them. However, I have yet to play an actual game, as well as play a game on FG. Is anyone willing to help a newbie get his feet with learning a RPG :D? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me if you're interested, hope to hear from some friendly peeps!

Jake

Arin
November 21st, 2010, 04:27
Had any luck? RPGs are awesome fun, but sadly the only game I'm running right now is Pathfinder, not 4e. ;)

LordDeathJC
November 21st, 2010, 08:04
Nope, unfortunately no one has replied yet :(

GunnarGreybeard
November 21st, 2010, 08:43
I'm running a RoleMaster campaign at the moment but nothing for DnD 4e though. You're welcome to check the game out. More information posted in my signature and the game is listed in the Game Calendar

Rasmuris
November 23rd, 2010, 03:21
I'm new to RPGs also, but have wanted to play for a long time, if you find a game and there is room I would love to join. I'm free weekdays in the evening and free most weekends

Makuzi
November 23rd, 2010, 17:58
If your still looking for a game to play.... I am a member of the Old timers guild you can find them here. www.oldtimersguild.com

Feel free to stop by and take a look. We have games that go on almost every night/day of the week a couple still have openings. Only thing you would ahve to do to play with us is join the guild then you can gain access to our vent and forums to find a game you like.

Makuzi