PDA

View Full Version : Question/s

Spikenog
November 14th, 2010, 14:38
Looking to start a Iron Heroes game for my group and was wondering if anyone could provide insight on porting the "dice tower" to the ruleset so we can use it.

Also, the IH ruleset seems woefully out of date when compared to the 4E ruleset. Are there plans for any automation to be added to the IH ruleset in a future update perhaps? Something as simple as double clicking a skill and having it roll the die for you would be wonderful.

If there is not plan for this...does anyone have advice on how one can port this from another ruleset?

Thanks in advance.

tdewitt274
November 14th, 2010, 16:27
I believe the "Dice Tower" is available on the FGWiki under the name "The Box" as an extention. I don't know if there were upgrades to make it the Tower.

You may want to take a look there instead of ripping the Tower out of another ruleset.

Spikenog
November 14th, 2010, 16:51
Thanks for the heads up however, I'm not seeing "The Box" any where on the wiki.

tdewitt274
November 15th, 2010, 13:23
Hmm, thought I saw it up there at one time. Here's a copy I found on my HD.

ddavison
November 16th, 2010, 06:25
You bring up a good point. We've been discussing this and we created the following link in response to this problem:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13678

We will see if we get any traction with this approach and will re-evaluate if this solution does not get quick results.