PDA

View Full Version : Ardanyan's Revenge

Dershem
November 14th, 2010, 00:57
Enter a world where over the last several hundred years humanity had to hide from the scourge, an invasion of Horror's from the astral plane who feed on pain and suffering, washing over our world, consuming and torturing everything left on the surface. Imagine yourself the survivors in one of the many Underground Citadel's called Kaer's waiting desperately for the magic in the world to draw back, and take with it the Horror's ravaging the surface. Now imagine 75 years ago, the device which detected the level of magic stopped working... 50 years ago a group had set out to investigate, only to have one lone survivor return, due to the Horror's still out there.

Jealousy

When the Scourge was imminent, the people of the town of Ardanyan sought shelter in an underground kaer, expecting only the Horrors to be a threat. During the centuries of confinement, small quarrels grew into conflicts, which in turn developed into blood feuds and racial hatred. The Horrors would glady have fed on Kaer Ardanyan—if only they had found it...

BITTERNESS

For generations a secret society betrayed the unsuspecting citizens of Ardanyan. Now it struggles to keep its terrible secret. The player characters are the spark igniting a bonfire of intrigue, deceit, and illusion. But the heroes have to be careful not to fall victim to the flames while on their dangerous quest to save the residents of a lost kaer!

System
Earthdawn Classic
When: Weekly Saturdays From 6-10:30 Central (GMT-6)
Starting 12/4/10
Current Players 1
Looking for 4
Max 5

Game type a good mix between role-play and combat, using Vent for OOC and Chat for any IC stuff. While there will be exploration and such, do not expect a duingeon crawl.

Please post or Send a pm for details or expressing Interest.

Dershem
November 14th, 2010, 15:17
1 Current
1 who has expressed interest

Crusader2010
November 16th, 2010, 15:30
Ooooh, an Earthdawn classic game. I'd love to join, but sadly the time is incompatible. :(

I wish you good luck though. Keep Earthdawn alive! You also might want to try recruiting a bit on Earthdawn.com's forums, they have a semi-active community with some old-edition players like myself.