PDA

View Full Version : 4E D&D, Looking for Co-DM, Weekly

Doc_Waldo
November 13th, 2010, 06:34
I am an experienced DM and I am hoping to find someone that wouldn't mind DMing every other week. The idea is to find a group of players (5-6, inclding the DM) that want to play, and myself and another DM would switch off our campaigns every other week.

I would be a player in the DM's game and vice versa. This should help cut down on pre-work and allow me to play every other week also.

So I need to know if there is:

1) People interested in being part of an 4E campaign as players in (2 different at same time, running every other week)

2) A player who is also willing to DM another campaign on the off weeks.

We can work out the details of setting, etc. after I get some feed back.

** Updated: I am in US Mountain Standard Time (MST), and the game would have to be during the week.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

LordDeathJC
November 15th, 2010, 10:37
Doc,

I am new to FG2 but I would be willing to be a player in your new campaign. My schedule and Time Zone is the same is yours, Wednesday and Thursday nights are best for me. I have never DM'd before, but if I can get comfortable with the program I'd consider helping you DM a campaign since I hear running a 4e game is not so stressful as previous editions. Please let me know what you think, take care!

Doc_Waldo
November 15th, 2010, 11:26
Great I have received some good feedback, so after Wed this week, I will set up an calendar and contact everyone to work on locking down schedules. I have had a few share interested in DMing, so we can touch that subject later in the week. Thanks.

Rezzenthel
November 15th, 2010, 12:02
Hey Doc I'm also new to FG2 and I'd like to be a player in your campaign. I've gotten used to the feel of the engine so there will be no explosions or the like on my behalf xD