PDA

View Full Version : Cannot scroll extension selection box

peterb
November 11th, 2010, 00:24
I'm using ver. 2.7.2.

When I create or load a campaign there's no way to scroll the extension selection box, which is rather annoying...

See attached image.

Leonal
November 11th, 2010, 02:43
Works for me when I try for the WoD ruleset (since it's the only that have enough extensions to scroll for me).

You may have to scroll with the mousewheel first for the scroll bar to show.

gmkieran
November 17th, 2010, 02:13
Can't address the issue of creating a campaign, as I don't have enough extensions installed to *need* to scroll. However, using the 4e ruleset, when loading a campaign there is a very flowery scroll bar thingy along the right-hand frame of the extension pane. Left clicking on that and dragging scrolls. My scroll wheel also scrolls as long as the mouse is over that pane. If you happen to be using a dual monitor setup, you might need to make sure that the left-hand monitor is set as primary in your Display settings - something about the FG and DirectX interact causes it to not register the scroll controls when the left monitor is secondary. Hope that helps!

Moon Wizard
November 21st, 2010, 21:43
Yes, the scroll bar does not initialize for some reason until the window is scrolled with the mouse wheel. The scrollbar was added by the original developers, but never really completed. It needs some work, which is why I didn't use it in any of my rulesets.

Cheers,
JPG

StuartW
November 21st, 2010, 22:50
BTW, it would be helpful if the 'Attachments Pending Approval' could be approved (or rejected) - I think they have been pending for a little while now :)

Stuart