PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tracker Help

Rivendell90
November 10th, 2010, 17:21
Hey, I just got Fantasy Grounds yesterday and I purchased the Full License bc I want to DM for my friends. I played around in the Demo and I liked it and I have watched a bunch of tutorial videos. I noticed that my combat tracker does not work properly. I am running windows 7 and windows vista (I have 2 computers I have tested on). And when I use the combat tracker it does not automate HP or armor or weapons. I have to manually put everything in there. Even for premade monsters from the manual. I will drag (for example) a Devil, Imp into the combat tracker and it says

Name
Devil, Imp. - 0 - 5 5

and when I mouse over armor or weapons it shows up with nothing. It does not say "HP" or "Wounds" on the top. I have tried this updated and non updated. On Windows 7 and Vista, with reinstalls and total reinstalls. Someone please help! I am using the 3.5 Ruleset!

Phystus
November 10th, 2010, 23:57
It's a known problem with the 3.5 ruleset. Luckily, there's another ruleset available on the downloads page of this website: the D20_JPG ruleset. I highly recommend it.

~P

drahkar
November 11th, 2010, 09:49
d20_JPG can be nabbed here: https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/D20

SmiteWorks is working to combining d20_JPG with the 3.5E ruleset. When that happens, that will definitely be the way to go, but its still currently a work in progress.

Griogre
November 11th, 2010, 21:16
FYI, The d20_JPG is also available on the downloads page of this site.

drahkar
November 11th, 2010, 21:51
Ha. So it can. I'm going to go ahead and update the FGWiki to point there since that is the same version required for the Pathfinder extension anyway.