PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Updated AE stuff?

pming
November 9th, 2010, 18:23
Hiya

I was just wondering who to contact about getting my "updated" Arcana Evolved dataset update. I bought the original one, but looking at Monte's site for Arcana Evolved, it says that there is an updated version and to contact someone about getting it. I contacted "Digital Adventures", but I guess they aren't doing that anymore and told me to contact Smiteworks.

Figured I wasn't the only one to have this happen, so I figured I'd post a thread here for those who want the update.

So, who do I email/contact about it?

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Sorcerer
November 9th, 2010, 18:34
Smiteworks now own the rights to all the digital adventures FG stuff.

probably the best idea is to shoot an email off to

[email protected]

and see what they say.

Blue Haven
November 9th, 2010, 21:14
Errr...i didn´t get any update sign on my mail or on the store...is there any new version out...?

Sorcerer
November 9th, 2010, 21:28
I think the last update was on May 18th 2008 (as per the posting 2 down from this one).

I assumed the original poster was just a little late...

pming
November 15th, 2010, 12:00
Hiya.

Kinda late...ish. :) I did hear about it back when FG changed hands, but wasn't playing AE in any way, so figured "I'll just download it when I need it". Silly me. I think it should be placed in our "Purchased Stuff" section of our profile on this site. At any rate, I'm going to email Smiteworks and see what they say.

Thanks!

^_^

Paul L. Ming

ddavison
November 16th, 2010, 05:37
Paul,

I sent you a response via email. Let me know if there is anything else you need. For anyone else reading this post, Sorceror is correct and there are no "recent" upgrades to the AE rulset at this time.

-Doug