PDA

View Full Version : GMT friendly C&C One Shot?

VenomousFiligree
November 8th, 2010, 20:22
Anyone fancy running a GMT friendly C&C one shot?

Sakusammakko
November 8th, 2010, 21:56
Have anything in particular in mind? Day of the week, etc?

Do you normally use pre-gens for one shots? I don't mind creating some characters for players to choose from and then dive in.

VenomousFiligree
November 9th, 2010, 13:29
Something with a bit of combat and a bit of RP would be good. Monday or Tuesday evening would be best for me. Is there a freely quick start guide? If so I could have a go at creating a character, a PreGen would work too.

Sorcerer
November 9th, 2010, 14:15
it's a little harder to find than it used to be but here is the link to the quickstart rules pdf on the troll lords website

https://www.trolllord.com/cnc/ccqs.html

Sorcerer
November 9th, 2010, 14:19
there is actually a newer version "C&C quick start 2010", which is also free
in the TLG store and on RPGNOW/Drivethru RPG.

but you have to register with them to get a hold of those...

VenomousFiligree
November 10th, 2010, 18:39
there is actually a newer version "C&C quick start 2010", which is also free
in the TLG store and on RPGNOW/Drivethru RPG.

but you have to register with them to get a hold of those...
Thanks, downloaded, will have a read. :)

Sakusammakko
November 11th, 2010, 08:45
If you're the only one who wants to check out C&C as a one shot, you're welcome to come to my Sunday game this weekend and play an NPC to see how we play.

I can have the character ready for you and you can use him to explore with the others. How does that sound?

VenomousFiligree
November 11th, 2010, 20:11
Thanks for the offer, however that's too early for me on a Sunday. :(

damned
April 23rd, 2011, 01:23
murgh - im going to hopefully run a session in 11hrs 45mins from now...

VenomousFiligree
April 23rd, 2011, 08:00
Thanks for the offer, however I can only do evenings (my time) and yours would be early afternoon :(

Valarian
April 23rd, 2011, 09:44
I could run a session during the week (8pm to 11pm). How about Tuesday or Wednesday?

damned
April 23rd, 2011, 09:50
i accidentally clicked on C&C forum instead of new posts and so accidentally replied to a few old posts!
anyways - i am going to try to run a couple of one shots so i can learn the game - they will be saturdays at 10pm sydney time which is about 1pm uk and something earlier in the us...

Valarian
April 24th, 2011, 20:08
Murgh, just realised you've already got games on Tues/Wed. How about Thurs or Sat?

VenomousFiligree
April 24th, 2011, 20:33
Unfortunately the only free time I've got at the moment is Mondays. Thanks for the offers though.