PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer and Dark Heresy rulesets

Sparhawk
November 7th, 2010, 19:44
I'm just starting with FG and very excited about it; yesterday I bought a license and now Iīm searching for the Warhammer and Dark Heresy rulesets.
Two weeks ago I found only the warhammer ruleset but I had to format the hard drive and now I canīt find neither of them.
Would anyone give me a working link to them?

Thanks

drahkar
November 8th, 2010, 00:40
I have a version of them, but its not in a distributable format yet. I'm hip deep in ruleset coding at the moment. But I'll try and get it all cleaned up and post it for you.

If someone else already has a distributable version, feel free to post first. :)

Sparhawk
November 9th, 2010, 10:48
Thanks. You and Oberton are doing a great job at FGWiki.

Sparhawk
November 9th, 2010, 10:49
/Oberoten/:p

Dictator
November 20th, 2010, 06:43
I have a version of them, but its not in a distributable format yet. I'm hip deep in ruleset coding at the moment. But I'll try and get it all cleaned up and post it for you.

If someone else already has a distributable version, feel free to post first. :)

You gonna fix 'em? As I remember, there is some bugs in DH combat tracker. Would be great to see em fixed. Can't wait for it :)

Blue Haven
November 20th, 2010, 13:38
WoooW its christmas already?? just like dictator i can´t wait for those goodies :)

Leonal
November 20th, 2010, 14:23
That'd be awesome. I'm just tweaking nezzir's ruleset a bit, but I'm rather noobish about it.

If it's based on that one I'd wish for the following (i.e. what I'm currently working on myself):

*Not have all talents listed as selectable items, but rather like the notes page, except with two columns.
*Similar with skills, as not all skills are used and some aren't used in all three rulesets.
*An area for spaceship stats. Could be an extension I guess.
*Fewer boxes/frames on the inventory sheet.

:) Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with.

Dictator
November 22nd, 2010, 15:06
That'd be awesome. I'm just tweaking nezzir's ruleset a bit, but I'm rather noobish about it.

If it's based on that one I'd wish for the following (i.e. what I'm currently working on myself):

*Not have all talents listed as selectable items, but rather like the notes page, except with two columns.
*Similar with skills, as not all skills are used and some aren't used in all three rulesets.
*An area for spaceship stats. Could be an extension I guess.
*Fewer boxes/frames on the inventory sheet.

:) Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with.

Would be fine to see box for Corruption/Insanity.

drahkar
November 22nd, 2010, 16:31
My initial hope is to just get what is there in place and posted in a usable form again. Once I have that up I can possibly look into cleaning up some bugs that people see. I'm not super familiar with Warhammer, so what I could do would be limited till I had a chance to read through the Warhammer DH books. (And a lot of my time is currently consumed with the Alpah Omega Ruleset) But if you can lets the bugs and features you want here, I can at least look at it. (This is nezzir's Ruleset) So I'd want to make sure he was ok with me looking things over in my spare time.

(As a note I'm not able to do any developing until after December 1st. I'm currently 2100 miles away from my development system.)