PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to play D&D 3.5?

Killian
October 31st, 2010, 10:22
I have finally decided to try DMing and have set up a date for this little test run. Any type of player is extremely welcome as I will be running on Wednesday 17th November at 6PM GMT. This is a foray into using FG2 to run an adventure as well as a gauge of how many players are around that would be able to make this time. If all goes well I am hoping to start a long running campaign in the new year same day and time.

At the moment looking at Skype as a voice chat medium but for OOC talk only, all in character actions/interactions must be typed. Please put down your level of interest or suggestions, I have both pre-generated characters or create your own. This one shot is a prelude to a bigger campaign in a generic Greyhawk-esque D&D world.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=537

Killian
November 5th, 2010, 09:23
Please refer to the topic in Guild House for more up to date

Killian
March 2nd, 2011, 08:37
Due to the inevitable player dropout I am recruiting for the campaign again.

The world is set in a D&D 3.5 generic world and it's been fun making up the various cities and lore of the place. Our game is only a couple of sessions in and occurs on Wednesdays 7PM GMT+0. You will need a lite license and ideally have downloaded the d20_JPG module otherwise you're first connection will take a while to download all the stuff.

Basically all the characters are level 1 and inhabitants of a small trading post village. They have made a semi-transition into adventurers doing small tasks for the villagers but now a bigger threat is looming, seeming from the quarry to the north and they have just set out to investigate. The campaign has a long ark and I have no idea how long it could take to complete but the remaining players are a fun group and we enjoy people that can roleplay D&D characters with depth while still having fun and rolling dice.

I am a first time GM and we also have a new player to D&D so all skill levels welcome. Feel free to respond to this post or message me directly.

NOTE: There is no calandar setup for this game as we are using an alternate site to track the game, with many features including a full wiki. Also the questionaire in the link or above is optional but can be a lot of fun and will yield an XP bonus upon completion, it can be completed anytime.

SilverEagle82
March 2nd, 2011, 22:07
i would like to play in a campaign so bad and i have the lite license so i can now play

Stealthfox16
March 4th, 2011, 16:55
I am also interested.

Nestor
April 14th, 2011, 04:04
I am interested as well

sent pm

americanbully
April 20th, 2011, 01:18
im interested

Blahness98
April 27th, 2011, 16:34
This game ended back in the middle of march. The DM lost all the game files with his HD crashed.