PDA

View Full Version : The Fellowship looking for brave souls!

Azona Fate
October 29th, 2010, 05:43
Trying to begin a weekly game for Castles and Crusades (for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). I have only saw one campaign for C & C on calendar so I am going to make it two. Looking for those who are not familiar with any of the published adventures for C & C, the campaign will span at least through the published materials. See game Calendar if interested.

Redcrow
October 30th, 2010, 06:29
I might be willing to give this a shot, but I have no experience with C&C and I'm relatively new to FG as well.

Azona Fate
October 30th, 2010, 18:33
Your in the best position to join this campaign if you are new to C & C it is preferred. So let anyone know if you have an interest in joining a campaign as a new player to C & C the fellowship is a great bet to join.

Azjor
November 3rd, 2010, 02:18
I only have the demo version, so you would need the ultimate for me to participate. Let me know if you do.

Azona Fate
November 3rd, 2010, 03:07
Yes I believe I would have to have the Ultimate license which I only have a Full License. It would be best if you at least picked up the Lite License (although I recommend the Full). The C & C ruleset only works with the full license, which you don't have to purchase but it makes the game better enjoyed.