PDA

View Full Version : I don't see many C & C games

Azona Fate
October 29th, 2010, 05:18
I have been looking at the game calendar and notice only one game of C & C! I was wondering does anyone know why this is the case. I am assuming that private games are not listed. I am really enjoying what I am getting from the C & C products, and would love to play, but the game calender seems to be infrequent. How are most players getting games going, here? Thanks for anyone time.:D

GunnarGreybeard
October 29th, 2010, 06:51
I think the Game Calender is really only a small section. There seems to be many others recruiting in the various game systems threads BUT I think I've only seen about 1-2 C&C games here. I have taken a recent interest in C&C and would like to see more games myself even though I don't have the rules themselves yet.

Sakusammakko
October 29th, 2010, 08:56
Hi guys!

I wanted to tell you that I run 2 C&C games that I don't actively advertise on the game calendar.

One is a monthly affair which meets on Saturdays at 8pm EST. This is my oldest online campaign, though only one player has been there from the very beginning. The guys always like to have mature role-players join the group and would welcome interest from newcomers. One method the Company of Delvers uses to have an interested player come and take over an NPC for a session to see how they like the group before making a commitment. If either of you want a part-time game with a cohesive group, you could see what's been written in the Umesthi Adventure notes section on our forum. It's a good time to join as they are beginning a new exploration phase. We'll pick up the reins again on the 6th or 13th of Nov.

The Legio campaign is a more regular affair, which usually takes place on Sundays (midday in the US). This is a very popular group, though. We've already got 9 players confirmed for this weekend and not everyone has responded.

What's unique about this group are a couple of things. First, the roster of players is not set from week to week. People can play as often or as little as they like. Second, I occasionally offer additional sessions during the week for those that would like to have an extra game.

I can't promise that you'd get much playing time if you joined this group now. You'd probably have to lurk as an NPC for a few sessions before your PC could find an opening in the party. Or you'd have to come to some of the extra sessions.

I thought I'd bring this to your attention because it's nice to hear of your interest in C&C.

R

Azona Fate
October 29th, 2010, 22:46
Thanks. I also enjoyed a great rolemaster campaign that I ran years ago (early 90s) boy how time has gone.

tenkar
November 1st, 2010, 02:31
Sak is one of the finer DM's out there. I should know, I think i have the longest tenure ;)

Feel free to stop by.

Azona Fate
November 1st, 2010, 03:51
I am quite sure Sak is one of the finer DMs' in this case CKs' out there. I don't have enough experience to argue, plus from what Sak has done in helping me out I think that shows how good of a person he is besides a gm. Thanks for the reply I do appreciate it.