PDA

View Full Version : Encounter "mixing" issues

KhybersGhost
October 28th, 2010, 00:51
So, this is not a huge deal but I was curious to see if anyone else has encountered this problem and perhaps found a solid solution.

I am running a campaign using a "Master" campaign in which the characters are saved and general maps of the area etc are located. I only have a few encounters for this particular modules but for some reason, when I enable the actual "adventure" module that I am using, the encounters mix in with the ones in the master module, so there are tokens from a whole different encounter mixed in.

Sorcerer
October 28th, 2010, 07:40
I have not had this happen with encounters, but then my main ruleset, C&C does not as yet have this feature, but I have had something similar happen with images.

If a module with images is open and I drop new images into the campaign/images folder the images become mixed in with those of the module.

closing the module puts the images on their own tab, but opening the module again mixes them together once more.

in this case the only way I found to keep them separated is to create a new tab and drag the campaign images to it. Then when the module is closed and reopened they remain on this new tab and don't mix in.