PDA

View Full Version : Gurps 4Enhanced video

saithan
October 24th, 2010, 06:10
I recently created a video showing some work I've been doing building Gurps_4Enhanced ext for the spyke gurps 4e ruleset. latter I thought of recording encounters and such showing how I use FG2 to ply gurps. I'm not a good speaker but it is fun making vids. I know i'd be rather lost still if not for Xorns 4e videos which really showed me how to get the most from FG.

NOTE: the window holding modifiers was made by Oberoten I only altered it to work with GM mod send script. I forgot to mention this fact in the video and it will be addressed in coming videos.

https://www.livestream.com/vttrpgs

anywhoo i hope someone finds this of some interest.
game on

Spyke
October 24th, 2010, 16:30
I certainly will - looking at it now. Thanks. ;-)

Spyke

Spyke
October 24th, 2010, 16:45
Excellent, Saithan. Fantastic stuff.

As you've indicated in the video the only part of what you've added that sails close to the online policy is the bit where it works out whether a roll is a success or not. You may well be right that it's on the OK side of the line!

I'd certainly like to test the extension. If you want, we can look at building it into the main ruleset - you may prefer to keep it as an extension.

Spyke

saithan
October 24th, 2010, 17:21
cool, glad you liked it, I admit i was a bit concerned about that. currently the highlighting/parser scripts for the npc/combat tracker need work as currently the strings have to be written correctly (I'd like them to be more forgiving with better parsing) errors re suppressed by exiting the loop when conditions are not met rather than generate a series of errors.

I appreciate the input.
if you like i can email it to you.

Spyke
October 24th, 2010, 17:35
if you like i can email it to you.

Yes, please.

Spyke

nethru
December 29th, 2010, 14:10
any chance I could get a copy of this extension?